Did you know that I studied to be a teacher before deciding to switch it up to Social Work? I did, and I love educating others… especially when it comes to photography!
I’ve worked hard to learn the basics (and then some!) of photography. If you’ve just purchased a DSLR, or have had one for years and still shoot in AUTO, this workshop is perfect for you! If you’re anything like me, you’ve purchased your camera thinking that you would be able to have professional-looking photos straight out of the box (sound familiar?!). If you’d like to learn about the basics; understanding exposure, how to achieve gorgeous photos straight out of the camera, this workshop is for you!
$175 investment includes:
* Continental Breakfast (first thing’s first!)
* 4-hrs hands-on instruction
* a 25+ page workbook
* Knowledge of how to shoot to achieve gorgeous photos, off AUTO!
Please email me with any questions, email@example.com
* Minimum of four participants required to host a class
* Workshops subject to CA sales tax